Black Isle Birding
Black Isle Birding is one of Scotland’s premier birding companies, specialising in the Scottish Highlands, Speyside, Mull, Tiree, Islay, Lothian, Shetland and the Western Isles. We offer you the following services:
- Accommodation at Cygnus House on a full board basis using locally produced meat, fish and vegetables. Complimentary drinks and wine at the table
- Excellent location on the Black Isle overlooking the Cromarty Firth and Udale Bay
- No single room supplement at Cygnus House
- Wi-fi access in all rooms
- Visits to areas of the extreme north and islands for birds and other wildlife
- Complimentary travel by 9-seat minibus with individual seats and seatbelts
- Small group size with one leader
- One of Scotland's top birding guides with up-to-date knowledge of where to find and show you the country's birds
- Complimentary pick-up services from Inverness Airport or Inverness railway station
Our home is located next to Udale Bay RSPB Reserve and is surrounded by a variety of habitat including rough grassland, saltmarsh, woodland, farmland, estuarine mud and river and eco-friendly gardens. This combination of habitats ensures a healthy birdlife throughout the year.
Our base is ideally situated for visiting the remote and beautiful counties of Caithness and Sutherland, Wester and Easter Ross, Speyside, Moray Firth coast and the mountains and forests of Cairngorm and Speyside.
Our Scottish programme also includes tours to Mull, Tiree and the Uists, Fife, Lothian and Islay, Fair Isle and Shetland, many of which can be combined with your stay at Cygnus House.
• Scottish Highlands – spring pdf
• Scottish Highlands – autumn pdf
• Caithness and Orkney pdf
• Scottish Highlands and Aberdeenshire pdf
• Islay at New Year pdf
• Mull, Tiree and the Uists pdf
• Shetland pdf
• Western Isles pdf